Thursday, February 20, 2014

I Didn't Think...

Didn't Think...

You always said I think too much
Why worry about the future and what you can't control

So I changed my ways to avoid the thoughts
 I was having every day

Thinking if I didn't think
You'd never go away

So I didn't think there would come a day
I couldn't kiss your lips

I didn't think there would be a day
I wouldn't hug you around the hips

I didn't think there would be a day
You'd say, let's just be friends

I didn't think it would end this way
Left sitting on the fence

I didn't think about things
I know I can't control...

So I didn't think I'd never see your smiling face

I didn't think you'd be looking for someone
To fill that empty space

So I didn't think I should have thought about thinking you would leave

But now you're gone; gone for good
And I am here alone

And now I wonder do you THINK of me
The answer is probably no

Because all along everything
Was under your control

So I changed my ways to think again
Now I miss you every day

The more I think, the more I know
I'm sad you went away.

No comments:

Post a Comment